Baimo Cave – features stalactites in different shapes and sizes
Last Update: 5th October 2020
What is the Baimo Cave?
Located approximately 5 kilometers from Bama Longevity Village, Baimo Cave is composed of health care area, cave area and Tiankeng area. The cave is the source of Bama Section of Panyang River. It features amazing stalactites and stalagmites and rare and precious plantations.
- Chinese Name: Baimodong (百魔洞)
- The total opening distance: 10 kilometers
- Things to do there: Photography, Hiking, Adventure
- Who visits: Photographers, Nature Lovers, Adventure Enthusiasts
- Time required: 1 – 2 hours
What to expect at Baimo Cave
At the scenic area, it is amazing that roots of trees grow from the rock and the rock is hugged by the roots. Tiankeng is home to various species of plants. Views there changes with the season. In spring, Tiankeng is dotted with colorful flowers and birds sing. In summer, spring on the top of the cave penetrates the rock and drop down to the cave. You’ll feel very cool there in summer. In autumn and winter, water in the pond at the entrance to the cave turns clear. Air in the cave is very fresh as well. The spring in the cave is drinkable.
At the health care area, many tourists lie, or sit to immerse in the geomagnetism environment. Some old people even live for long at one hotel near the cave to enjoy it in order to keep fit or cure some disease.
Best time to visit Baimo Cave
If you’d like to enjoy a quiet environment, the best time to visit the cave is in the morning.
The best months to visit are from April to October.
How to get to Baimo Cave
Additional Baimo Cave Advice
- Opening hours: 08:00 – 17:30 (June – September); 09:00 – 17:00 (December – March)
- As at 5th October 2020, the entrance pricing to the cave is 80 CNY per person; children under 1.2m tall (1.2m tall not included) are free of charge; children between 1.2m tall (1.2m tall included) and 1.5m tall (1.5m tall not included) are charged 42.5 CNY per person; the elder above 60 years old (60 years old not included) are charged 42.5 CNY per person.
- For the latest pricing information, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please wear comfortable hiking shoes.