Bach Ma National Park – popular national park for hiking
Last Update: 24th October 2020
With an area of 220 square kilometers and located around 100 minutes ride from Da Nang, Bach Ma National Park features a variety of vegetation to discover. There are 5 natural lakes in the park. On the mountain, you’ll see clouds flowing in the low sky. It is home to endemic plants and animals.
Bach Ma National Park Fast Facts
- Name: Bach Ma National Park
- Area: 220 x square kilometers
- Things to do there: Nature, Hiking, Photography, Cycling, Camping
- Who visits: Photographers, Adventure Enthusiasts
- Time required: 5 – 6 x hours
What to expect at Bach Ma National Park
Bach Ma National Park is a good chance for adventure enthusiasts. It is home to 2,373 species of plants, 363 species of birds, 57 species of fishes, 134 species of reptile-amphibian, and 132 species of mammals. When you explore the park, you may encounter some of them.
The Five Lakes Trail is one of the highlights in the park. These lakes are formed by small waterfalls. You can see through the water in the lakes. Put the foot into the water, especially in summer, you’ll feel cool. Trees around makes for comfortable shelters as well on hot days. And, you could also explore the Pheasant Fall Trail.
Near the entrance to the Bach Ma National Park is an exhibition hall where you could know some about the park through the exhibits. After entering the park, hike to Vọng Hải Đài where you’ll be able to admire the panoramic views of the entire park. At the viewpoint, you may find Truoi Lake, Lang Co Beach, Chan May Port, Hai Van Pass, and Cau Hai Lagoon. With a height of 300 meters, Do Quyen Waterfall has amazing views from the foot.
Best time to visit Bach Ma National Park
The best time to visit Bach Ma National Park is in the morning as it usually takes around several hours to explore the main highlights there.
The best months to visit are from April to October.
How to get to Bach Ma National Park
Unfortunately, there is no direct bus from Da Nang to the park. Thus, the only option is to rent a vehicle.
Additional Bach Ma National Park Travel Advice
- Opening hours: 07:00 am – 20:00 pm
- As at 24th October 2020, the entrance pricing to the park is 40,000 VND per person. For the latest pricing information, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please take floral water with you in case there are insects there.
- Please wear comfortable hiking shoes.
- Please wear sunscreen cream and sunglasses.
- Please take enough drinking water and food with you.
- There is a hotel on the mountain. If interested, you could stay overnight there to enjoy the sunset and sunrise there.
Interested in visiting Bach Ma National Park on a Tour?