Ba Na Hills Tour from Da Nang
Discover the Ba Na Hills on a day tour from Da Nang!
Ba Na Hills Tour from Da Nang (Private Day Tour)
*based upon 8 pax private tour
- Experience the longest single-wire cable car ride in the world;
- View the charming architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda;
- Walking tour on the famous Golden Bridge to enjoy gorgeous views;
- Visit an old French cellar and discover flower garden Le Jardin D’amour;
- Explore a fantasy theme park on the top of Ba Na Hills;
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- Meet at your Da Nang Hotel Lobby
- Transfer to Ba Na Hills
- Arrive at Ba Na Hills Main Entrance
- Walk to Ba Na Hills Lower Cable Car Station
- Arrive at Ba Na Hills Upper Station by the cable car
- Visit Vong Nguyet Hills, Linh Ung Pagoda and the Old Villas of French
- Continue the trip to Nui Chua Mountain (via cable car)
- Hill Climbing Train Experience
- Visit Nginh Phong Top, Le Nim Villas and Orchid Garden
- Walking around Golden Bridge
- Lunch Break – Lunch NOT included
1:00 pm (approx.)
- Free time at leisure or explore the Fantasy Park – cost on your own expense
3:00 pm (approx.)
- Transfer back to Da Nang Hotel
- END OF TOUR
Private MPV Van Transportation:
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- Entrance Tickets to all attractions listed above;
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- No meals are included but our guide will assist you with options – whether it be snacks, noodle stalls or restaurants in and around Ba Na Hills;
Please note, we would suggest you have a large breakfast as this is an active full day tour
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Meet at your Da Nang Hotel in the morning and travel to Ba Na Hills (approx. 60 minutes ride).
Upon arriving at the Ba Na Hills Entrance, you will walk to the cable car station and start the trip to Ba Na Hills by taking the longest single-wire cable car in the world. Following the unique cable car ride experience, you will reach the first stop on the hill and discover Vong Nguyet hills, Linh Ung pagoda, The Old Villas of French in the area.
Later, you will continue the trip by the other cable car ride and arrive at Nui Chua Mountain, where you can experience the hill climbing train, visit other famous spots such as Nginh Phong top, Le Nim Villas, Orchid Garden, and do a quick walking tour on the stunning Golden Bridge.
During the mid-day, you can enjoy the lunch at a mountain top restaurant. And in the afternoon, you can have some time free at leisure or explore the theme park on the mountain – this is the third biggest games zone in Vietnam which is quite popular among the locals.
Around 3 pm, you will travel back to your Da Nang Hotel to conclude the tour.